Nevis Luxury Reversible Blanket
This blanket is made of highest quality, soft and durable fabric. We handpicked the design, color and texture to bring luxury, elegance and comfort to your dream home.
- Material: Microfiber
- Technique: Woven
- Cleaning Method: Machine Wash
- Reversible: Yes
- Do the Honors Alternative Metal is a metal alloy that is tarnish-resistant and will not chip, dent or crack under normal use. The surface of any metal piece, including our durable pieces, can be scratched due to cutting on the item or stacking during storage. This will create a natural look and will not affect the usefulness of the piece.
- Thoroughly hand wash and immediately hand dry your new serving piece before use to remove any manufacturing particles.
- Before every use, protect the finish by coating the surface with cooking spray or oil. Failure to do so may result in discoloration.
- Do the Honors Alternative Metal serveware is designed to serve from oven to table to freezer; due to the properties in this metal alloy, food can be prepared and served either hot or cold.
- However, Alternative Metal is not cookware and if used as such the product can discolor. It is acceptable to warm food in it, but not routinely cook in it.
- DO NOT use in the microwave.
- Washing in an automatic dishwasher is not recommended. Always wash your serving piece by hand with a mild soap and hand dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid damaging the finish.
- Remove food immediately after use to avoid discoloration. Food will damage your serveware if stored in it for a prolonged period of time.
- After use, remember to remove any acidic substances or fatty acids such as vinegar, salad dressing or fruit.
- Don't let water stand on pieces, as chemicals in water may vary and lead to discoloration.
- If discoloration occurs, form a paste of water and baking soda, gently rub the affected area, then rinse with vinegar or hot water. Dry immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Lenox Alternative Metal can scratch, so be careful when using sharp items to cut or stir. Wooden or plastic utensils are suggested.
- Lenox Alternative Metal Serveware is perfect for both formal and casual entertaining. Its exquisite look will remain for years to come
Stains from Coffee, Tea, etc.
- Stains can result from allowing coffee, tea or certain foods to stand on china. If possible, rinse promptly after use. Should stains develop, we recommend the following:
- Apply a non-abrasive cleanser with a sponge or cloth, rubbing gently.
- Or, make a solution of 1 part chlorine bleach to 8 parts water. Allow stained pieces to soak in the solution for approximately one hour, then wash, rinse, and dry.
- Lenox coasters are made from a material that has the ability to absorb liquid that may be spilled on them. As a result, you may notice some discoloration or staining over time. To minimize and/or remove discoloration:
- Do not allow coasters to soak in water.
- Do not place coasters in the dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as this may damage the coaster's embossed design.
- To remove stains, rub gently with a soft, white cloth dipped in bleach. Rinse and let air dry.
Do the Honors microwave-safe products can be used in a microwave with the following cautions:
- Do not permit children to handle product that has been heated in the microwave.
- Heating foods and/or beverages in the microwave may cause this product to become hot.
- To retain the beauty and functionality of microwave-safe products, never place them empty in a microwave oven, and avoid overheating food/liquids.
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling any product heated in a microwave oven.
- Do the Honors porcelain are dishwasher safe.
- Stainless is high-quality, maintenance-free flatware that will bring years of enjoyment. Its easy-care, stain-resistant finish is the reason so many individuals opt for stainless flatware. Here are some care tips to follow.
- Wash stainless promptly after each use; foods can leave acids or oils that may tarnish. Avoid prolonged soaking, as the corrosive effect of water may cause pitting or staining.
- Stainless is dishwasher-safe; use a mild detergent to avoid spotting. Loosely load your dishwasher so water circulates freely, and avoid contact with aluminum, other metal objects, and the heating element as high heat can be corrosive. Load the dishwasher with the handles of the forks and spoons pointing down and the knife handles up. NOTE: Although not recommended, hollow-handled knives may be washed in the dishwasher, but hot temperatures may loosen the handles.
- When washing by hand, use hot, soapy water; rinse and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Metal polish can be used to remove the occasional darkening caused by the ingredients in tea, coffee, salad dressings, and vinegar.
- With just a little extra care, you can enjoy your sterling and silverplate for years to come. Sterling, when properly cared for and used, actually improves with time. A soft patina develops (the blending of thousands of microscopic scratches on the silver surface) to give each piece an elegant satin shine. By using silver often and rotating pieces to ensure even wear, you enhance its luster and value.
- Wash silverware promptly after using. If left on silver as long as an hour, eggs, mayonnaise, and vinegar can stain sterling and permanently damage silverplate.
- Hand washing is the preferred method. Use a mild dishwashing liquid in hot water, rinse in hot water, and dry each piece immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water spots. Put away when cool.
- Weighted pieces with filled bases, such as candlesticks and compotes, should never be immersed in water. To clean, polish by hand.
- Sterling silver and silverplate can be washed in the dishwasher, although doing so is not recommended (particularly for hollowware, which may become pitted or discolored). Hollow-handled knives can be washed in the dishwasher, but hot temperatures may loosen the handles. Load silver in the dishwasher separate from stainless flatware and remove it after the wash cycle, before the intense heat of the drying cycle starts. Dry with a towel to avoid unsightly "detergent spots." If these spots do appear, simply wipe them with a soft, dry cloth. Check your dishwasher operating manual; if it has an anti-spotting injector, you can leave your sterling silver inside during the drying cycle. But avoid the prolonged soaking generally experienced with "rinse and hold" or equivalent cycles.
- Sterling and silverplate that is not used regularly should be stored in a silver chest or drawer lined with a tarnish-preventive cloth or in a felt bag
- Sterling silver should be polished occasionally with a non-abrasive polish or liquid to restore its brilliant luster and keep it tarnish-free for months. Dips and solutions are not recommended as they may remove the oxidation that enhances a pattern's detail.
- Silverplated pieces should be cleaned with the same care as solid metals. If there is no tarnish present, clean with a phosphate-free detergent. Most polishes and cleaners can be found in your local hardware store, department store or pharmacy. Polishes that require rinsing are less abrasive because they use a liquid to suspend the polishing ingredients. If you use this type of polish, dry the piece immediately with a cotton dish towel to avoid spotting. Don't use polishes that have dried up; the abrasive particles are now much too concentrated and can be harmful. Never use steel wool, scouring pads or toxic dips. To remove dried-on polish, use a wet horsehair brush, cotton ball or toothpick. To avoid fingerprints, wear cotton gloves when handling your silverplated pieces.
- Do the Honors stoneware is dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-to-oven-to-table-safe. It is suggested to allow pieces to cool before removing from the dishwasher, as they are prone to chip when hot.
- Prior to first use, you should wash the inside and outer surfaces of the teakettle with hot, soapy water. Then, rinse thoroughly.
- Never overfill the teakettle as boiling water may be forced out of the spout.
- Place the teakettle on the stove burner so that the spout is not pointed toward the front of the stove. When boiling water, always point the spout away from you.
- WARNING! Teakettle handle may become hot during use.
- Once the water in the teakettle comes to a boil, turn the burner off and allow at least 10-15 seconds before pouring and/or handling the teakettle. ALWAYS use a potholder or oven mitt to remove the teakettle from the stove burner.
- In pouring from the teakettle, DO NOT tilt the teakettle more than 80 degrees to prevent possible burn injury. Hot steam may escape from the lid of the teakettle if it is tilted more than 80 degrees.
- A thin coat of bee's wax protects Do the HOnors wood products from stains. That means your product should not stain unless the spill remains on the wood or is acidic. Wipe stains clean with a damp cloth. To care for fine wood finishes:
- Occasionally apply another thin coat of bee's wax for protection.
- Use a soft cloth moistened with lemon oil or lukewarm soap and water.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, harsh chemical waxes and polishes, or glass cleaners.
- Do not place hot pans on wood.
- Do not use with rubber-based place mats, which may damage the wood finish.
- Do not store wood in overly dry or damp environments.
Sculptures with wooden bases
- Dust lightly and often.
- Keep in a curio cabinet behind glass if possible.
Domestic Orders (CAN/USA): 5 -12 Business Days
International Shipping: 8 - 20 Business Days
* Please note that the majority of our products will arrive within a 15 business day time frame after the product has been processed and shipped. Some variability may cause the shipment to take as long as 30+ business days depending on the location of shipment, security, customs and processing.